Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Student Spotlight of the Week


Eki Isabel Lau

Hometown: Hong Kong


College: University of Central Missouri, BS
              University of Denver, MA


Undergraduate Focus: Public Relations and Corporate Communications


How did you become interested in the IIC program?
I found the IIC program at DU during my search for grad programs. The IIC program is a very unique program that offers a variety of skill training, which perfectly fulfills my goals and interest areas.

Name some specific areas within IIC you’re interested in:
Multicultural programs in higher education, international nonprofits, strategic planning and intercultural training


Favorite place you’ve traveled to so far: Hokkaido, Japan. But I am also in love with Denver after being here for a quarter now. 


Dream job: I don’t have a specific position in mind yet, but my dream job will be something that energizes me everyday and keep me moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment